Choosing A Best SEO Domain Name For Marketing Capital
- Buy or Sell Premium Domain
- Absolutely no upfront costs
- Escrow.com transaction, transfer, and payment protection
- Get a real human response 24/7
One of the most significant decisions you make when launching a website is choosing the domain name. According to Verisign, there were 366.8 million domain registrations in the first quarter of 2020.
As simple as it sounds, there’s no denying that an SEO domain is beneficial to your branding, web traffic, and overall marketing ROI. While the rules of SEO have evolved over the years, there’s still a significant place in your marketing strategy for the right website name.
SEO Domain Name Best Practices
- Choose a .com SEO domain if possible. It remains the most valuable and widely-recognized extension.
- A short name — ideally less than 15 characters — is easy for people to remember and type.
- Focus on one to two keywords that describe your site, business, service, or product.
- Describing your site is just as important as SEO.
- Don’t stuff your SEO domain with multiple keywords.
- Avoid hyphens, numbers, and special characters.
Why Is A .com Extension Important For SEO Domain?
- It’s the most widely used extension, recognized by every Internet user. As a result, a .com extension gives a site inherent credibility.
- When people type in a URL, they often assume it has .com extension.
- Search engines tend to have a favorable bias towards .com websites.
- The most lucrative SEO domain deals — up to tens of millions of dollars — are for .com extensions.
- 494 of Fortune 500 companies use a .com extension.
What Successful Companies Use Exact Match Domains?
- Hotels.com – 13,600,000 Monthly Searches
- Voice.com – 246,000 Monthly Searches
- iCloud.com – 2,240,000 Monthly Searches
- AsSeenOnTv.com – 1,350,000 Monthly Searches
- Loans.com – 823,000 Monthly Searches
- Tesla.com – 2,740,000 Monthly Searches
- Shoes.com – 1,500,000 Monthly Searches
- Fb.com – 4,090,000 Monthly Searches
- Casino.com – 673,000 Monthly Searches
- CarInsurance.com – 368,000 Monthly Searches
How Your Domain Can Affect Your Website?
Finding an SEO domain name that is an exact match to your business or a relevant keyword can have a massive impact on your site’s long term SEO success. These domains are short, easy to remember, rank well with Google, and pricey. Potentially millions of dollars pricey.
However, the initial investment is almost always worth it. A site that ranks well with search engines is able to reap the benefits of organic traffic — visitors that find the site through search results. Additionally, this traffic comes at no more than the price it took to develop the page they’re visiting.
Considering an effective SEO domain strategy can be more lucrative than even the best marketing campaigns (and cheaper, too), budgeting for a SEO domain name that can get your site a head start in this area is more often than not a fiscally responsible purchase.
How To Set A Budget For A SEO Domain?
Prices for domain names can range from one dollar to millions. So, how do you budget for the SEO domain that could potentially change your life?
- Find a niche you can own and look for the availability of .com extensions to gauge prices for your industry.
- Plan to invest 10 to 15% of your overall budget to get the best SEO domain name possible.
- Contact a respected broker service to get estimates for the type of SEO domain you’re searching for.
- Compare registrars to see how much SEO domain names and renewals cost.
- Use a brainstorming tool to come up with keyword variations and check their availability.
Improve Your SEO With A Premium Domain
Ultimately, a well-planned and executed SEO domain can improve your marketing ROI by thousands of dollars. In many cases, it can replace the need for targeted marketing campaigns entirely. Connect with VPN.com’s brokerage team to get the best SEO domain name for increasing organic traffic and growing the brand of your website today.
If you are interested in private SEO domain names, you can visit the Confidential Domain Broker to get more information.
Worldwide Premium Domain Brokers
Helping you acquire premium domain name appraisal in any country you desire. Inquire today about our Global Brand Protection Program if you want to register your brand in EVERY country.
"*" indicates required fields
North America Domains
Central America Domains
Middle East Domains
South America Domains