How to Cancel WP Engine Subscription In 2023?
Are you having trouble with your hosting account and want to cancel WP Engine Subscription and get a refund?
If your answer is yes, you’re at the right place because, in this guide, we’ll explore what the WP Engine is, what should I keep in mind before or after cancellation, how to cancel WP Engine Subscription, and why to use WP Engine Customer Services for the cancellation process.
You’ll get the answers to all your questions in this guide so don’t leave this article or you’ll lose so much information that you’ll regret it one day.
What is WP Engine?
WP Engine is a managed WordPress hosting provider, offering specialized hosting solutions for WordPress websites. For people who don’t know WP Engine, It is a one-stop shop for all your WordPress-related tools whether you need fast & reliable hosting or high-performance WordPress tools & plugins.
No matter what you want, they deal in all WordPress & hosting stuff so you don’t have to stick your head in the walls.
They not only have hosting plans & subscriptions for plugins & tools but they also have different packages for Small Businesses, Agencies, Developers, and enterprises so if you were thinking of creating a website with coding, WP Engine is ideal for you.
Their Website Tools include Website Monitoring, Global Edge Technology, Smart Plugin Manager, Local WordPress Development, Genesis WordPress, WordPress Themes and tools, Website Tester.
Furthermore, their wordpress plugins also play an important role in the journey of every wordpress developer because their plugins include Advanced Custom Fields, WP Migrate, WP Offload Media, WP Offload SES, and many more.
Why Do You Want To Cancel WP Engine Subscription?
Now you might be wondering if WP Engine is so amazing than why people want to cancel their subscription. Users may wish to cancel their WP Engine subscription due to cost, finding an alternative, or changing website needs.
Everyone has their own reasons and we just can’t force anyone to make their decisions but don’t worry we have a solid answer for your questions.
Most people who want to cancel WP Engine Subscription are those who don’t want to renew their subscription and instead purchase a new plan from a new Gmail account because it’s cost-effective. This is the biggest reason why people cancel WP Engine Subscription.
Some don’t want to continue and change their hosting partner to get more reliable hosting services along with WordPress-like features, and WIX is the biggest competitor due to its user-friendly environment.
And people who are not satisfied with the services of WP Engine due to maybe lack of speed, server downtime, poor visibility, and so on.
Things To Consider Before Canceling The Subscription
Let’s take a look at some of the most common things that people forget often before they cancel WP Engine Subscription in 2023:
- Check Your Next Billing Date–You have to remember what your billing date is or when your subscription expires, and in case you forget these important details, you have to check your dashboard or billing details in the WP Engine Website
- Consider A Downgrade First–If you want to cancel your WP Engine Subscription because it is too expensive and you’re not using most of the features that are included in your plan, then you can consider changing your subscription deal with the help of WP Engine Customer Service
- Backup Your Data–Most people ignore the backup part and run for canceling the subscription, which as a result cause more problems when the whole data or websites you store in your hosting account are gone forever so make the backup your first priority
- Create An Exit Strategy–Before you cancel your WP Engine Subscription, think about where will you host your website next or if are you giving up on your business which you have tried so hard to build so don’t forget to think about the exit strategy
- Use WP Engine Support–In case you’re not sure about canceling your subscription, we suggest you talk to their Customer Service once so they can clear your doubts or give you the answers to the questions you’re looking for
Steps To Cancel Your Subscription
Now comes the main part, the reason why you’re reading this guide, the steps to cancel WP Engine Subscription:
- First, you have to log in to your WP Engine Dashboard–Take your cursor to the bottom left corner>>now a tab named INVOICE might be showing on your screens
- Then, Open the INVOICE Tab, and click on the “Request Cancelation” to cancel the subscription
- Now they’ll ask for the reason why you’re canceling their subscription plan so answer their question honestly so they can help you out with your problems
- Let’s move to the final step: Click on the box–“I confirm that I have take backup of all my sites for this account, and I no longer have access to backups once the cancelation is confirmed”
Why Should I Use WP Engine Customer Services To Cancel The Subscription?
Utilizing WP Engine’s customer services ensures a smooth, error-free cancellation and immediate assistance if issues arise.
Most people ignore the fact that there’s a reason why “WP Engine Support” exists or why people turn to it whenever they face a serious problem or consider whether they should use the services or not.
We advise you that whenever you have to make a decision like this, always go to customer service first, and let them know the problems you’re facing or what you have in mind.
If you want a refund, then be a refund, or if you want to upgrade or downgrade your plan, then so be it. We just want you to know that it’s your decision to make so take your time & discuss it with the WP Engine Customer Service so they can “Cancel Your WP Engine Subscription” for you.
Do you know what’s the difference between a third-class hosting plan and a world-class global hosting plan, the option to get a refund when you cancel their services? And WP Engine is one of the oldest WordPress Hosting providers along with several WordPress Tools and Plugins which WordPress developers use throughout their journey from time to time.
The fact that every WordPress user knows their name–It’s because of the services & tools they offer to their customers and most of their tools and services are either free or cost effective so you don’t have to worry much.
We hope that this guide could be of help to you if you truly want to cancel WP Engine Subscription or just read this article for information, but if you want our advice then talk to WP Engine Customer Service so they can think of a solution for you.
Customer Reviews for Liquid Web
April, 25 2023
April, 26 2023
March, 3 2023