Solving Your VPN Hosting Needs Without The Stress Or Headaches
With locations in Tier 1, 2, and 3 markets, your end users will never be far from your delivery point.
Enjoy bleeding-edge Cloud expertise from a premier Veeam Data Protection partner. Multicloud certified in AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud.
The Agility Promise
Flexible contracts allow your hosting solutions to grow with your company. Start with a single cloud today and morph into a Multicloud or Hybrid Cloud Strategy when your business is ready for it.
Request your expert consultation today
Let our hosting experts walk you through how you can easily secure premium hosting and management services.
- Excellent server performance and uptime
- 24/7 support w/ >10 min avg response time
- Support center manned by highly-qualified administrators
- Premium e-commerce solutions
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Multiple datacenters across the world
- Wide range of dedicated servers
- Custom control panel options
- Feature-rich, expert-level solutions
- Very competitive prices
- Fully customizable solutions
- Premium support standard
- No long-term service contracts
- SAP-Certified Infrastructure
- Automated Cloud VPS solutions
- Excellent support for developers
- Simple, quick deployment
- Superior server quality & reliability
- Great value for the price point
- Easy-to-use support resources
- Best choice for Linux experts
- Great pricing on VPS and dedicated server plans
- Blazing speeds
- Wide selection of hardware solutions
- 24/7 customer support
- 24/7 professional customer support
- Up to three free domains
- Blazing fast server speeds
- Regularly optimized for performance
- One-click installation
- Great variety of plans
- Sturdy cloud infrastructure
- Easy-to-monitor hourly billing
- Pure SSD storage
- Global datacenters across 4 continents
- Some of the lowest prices around
- Powered by OnApp CDN stack
- No-contract monthly billing
- Unmetered bandwidth with all plans
- Free setup
- Advanced features
- Professional support team
- 100% uptime guarantee
- Blazing fast speeds
- Wide range of high-performance solutions
For business owners, enterprise companies, and all those with a need for their own network of VPN servers, this guide will help you identify the exact role a VPN hosting service can play in enhancing the security of your network.
We’ll also discuss the pros of hosting your own VPN servers and share our own reviews of the top VPN hosting services.
What Are The Benefits Of Hosting My Own VPN Servers?
Are there advantages to hosting your own VPN servers, or is sourcing that task to a service provider your better option? First, let’s look at some possible benefits:
- Allows complete control of all network data
- You’ll have servers available for website hosting
- Ability to add and control additional security measures
- You’ll be able to access sites that ban known VPN IP addresses
There are several advantages of keeping your own VPN server hosting in house, the most important being that you’ll have complete control over them.
If trusting a third-party company with a crucial aspect of your business’ cybersecurity is a sticking point, you’ll want to go this route.
Keep in mind that there is quite a bit of overhead that goes along with this process. You’ll need physical sites for your servers (possibly in multiple locations around the world), a great deal of available bandwidth, and staff on hand for set up, maintenance, and support.
It’s important to determine if these costs make economical sense for your organization — if not, a VPN hosting service may be a more viable option.
Great Decision! You're moments away from creating your NordVPN account.
Please wait while we apply your exclusive discounts...
What Are The Different Types Of VPN Server Hosting Solutions?
Shared hosting solutions keep their operating costs down by servicing dozens – if not hundreds – of customers on a single server. For that reason, they’re often the most affordable hosting solution.
However, sharing a VPN server hosting with other users limits the amount of bandwidth available and runs a higher risk of DoD attacks. We don’t typically recommend shared servers for VPN hosting.
Dedicated hosted solutions provide each customer with their own server(s) and related software. They’re much more secure than shared VPN server hosting, but more costly. For almost anyone with intentions of VPN hosting, the extra cost is worth it.
Virtual Private Server (VPS)
VPS solutions use technology to segment a single physical server into multiple virtual servers. With a virtual server, you aren’t tied to the limitations of a physical server. And since it acts as a private server environment, you don’t have to worry about sharing resources with anyone else.
These servers are easy to customize and scale. The cost of entry is higher than dedicated hosting, but VPS can be very cost effective for large networks.
How Do I Choose A VPN Hosting Service?
To begin, you’ll want to know where the VPN server hosting are located, what your bandwidth allocation will be, and your expected uptime. Those are the basic three factors to consider when comparing hosting solutions.
Beyond that, it’s important to conduct due diligence on the VPN hosting company. Your hosting service provider will ultimately have access to a lot of sensitive information, so you have to be sure you can trust them to a) not misuse your data and b) safeguard your network against data breaches.
Read user reviews, articles, BBB profiles, and any other information you can find to ensure you are considering a reputable VPN hosting solution.
At the very least, we recommend searching for information on the service provider’s:
- Customer support
- Overall user experience
- History with VPN companies and their users
- Regional jurisdiction – does the government require them to hold user data
- History of data breaches or misuse
Why Performive.com Earned Our Top Ranking
We’re constantly assessing VPN hosting services, but one company has been the clear leader of this sector for a while now. Performive.com — formally known as Total Server Solutions — is the official hosting solution of VPN.com for one reason: we believe that it’s the best.
Performive was started by people who understand the importance of secure, customizable data center solutions. No matter the scope of your needs, you’ll be able to find a great solution without breaking your budget. From shared server space to fully managed data centers, all of their solutions have surpassed our expectations from both a technical and security standpoint.
In our opinion, Performive.com is one of the most respected names in VPN hosting services and data center operations.
Start Or Expand Your VPN Server Network Today
Conducting business in the age of global commerce and digital transactions can be both risky and profitable. A large VPN server network offers the security and access your company needs to stay competitive in an ever-evolving market. Start or expand your VPN server network with a hosting solution today and:
- Keep your data secure
- Enhance productivity across international teams
- Secure your remote workforce
- Develop an agile infrastructure capable of defending against evolving cyberattacks
- Cut IT costs
- Prevent revenue loss up to millions due to data breaches
- Anonymize your workforce
- Work in any country regardless of local Internet restrictions
Choosing a VPN hosting service is an important decision that can have a huge impact on your business. Use the information in this article as a tool to help you choose the best solution for your network. If you need more information on VPN then we will love to give you more assistance on that for better understanding.
Find The Right Hosting Solution For Your Business
Learn, Review, & Compare
- How Bare Metal Hosting Solutions Can Help Your Business
- Frequently Asked Questions – Hosting
- Web Hosting Comparison Spreadsheet
- The 5 Best Managed WordPress Hosting Providers Of November 2022
- The 4 Best Enterprise WordPress Hosting Providers Of November 2022
- The 5 Best VPS Hosting Providers Of November 2022