The 10 Best VPN Hosting Services Of September 2023
- 1. What Is A Virtual Private Network?
- 2. How Does A VPN Work?
- 3. Why Should We Choose VPN?
- 4. What Are Some Of The Best VPN Services?
- 5. What Are Different Types Of VPN Hosting Server Solutions?
- 6. How Should We Use A VPN Hosting Service?
- 7. How Can You Start Or Expand Your VPN Server Network Today?
- 8. Are VPNs Secure To Use?
- 9. Conclusion
- 10. Find The Right Hosting Solution For Your Business
We know that security is something that everyone needs when it comes to using the internet. No doubt the internet has made our life easier. But with this easy life comes many dangers too. There are many people out there who just want to get your data; account numbers, passwords, etc. This data can be used for various purposes. That is why to avoid all this – people like to use a safe platform for privacy which is VPN.
If you still don’t know what a VPN is and how it operates then don’t worry. We are here to solve your VPN hosting needs without the stress or headaches. Keep reading the article to discover some interesting facts about VPNs which are going to change your life.
What Is A Virtual Private Network?
A VPN hosting is the encrypted connection between your device and internet. It ensures that the data is received and transmitted securely. It allows users to work remotely without any stress. It will also avoid unauthorized people or third parties from eavesdropping on the traffic.
Hence, if you have to use public wifi and you are worried about data getting leaked or misused. Then we will suggest you connect your device first with the VPN and then the internet. It will ensure your security and privacy.
How Does A VPN Work?
VPN’s are not as difficult to use as it seems. You just simply have to connect with a VPN whenever you need privacy or you are connected to the public internet. VPN will connect you with a different server; of another country. It will encrypt all your data. So, if someone tries to gain access to your device – they will get nothing. Because all the data will already be encrypted.
You can also use VPN to have access to the websites that are restricted by your country. VPNs are the most effective and easiest way to gain access to restricted websites. They are also the most effective medium to use when it comes to securing your data or hiding your activity.
Why Should We Choose VPN?
This is the most asked question; why should we use VPN hosting? And we think that it is valid somehow. We should know the benefits of a medium before using it. That is why we are stating some of the benefits of using a VPN:
We all know that it is not easy to encrypt any data. We need an encryption key to encrypt data. If you don’t have the key then it can take a million years to decrypt your data. Hence, by using VPN you can ensure your security and privacy of the data and device. It won’t be easy for any third party to get access to your data.
VPN acts the same way as proxies. They will help you hide your IP Address. We all know that whenever you connect to VPN you are connected to the server of another country. It means that your actual location cannot be determined. Also, we know that VPNs don’t keep track of your activity. However, this is not always true.
Some VPNs will keep track of your data but they will ensure to keep it private. They will make sure that your data is not passed on to any third party. It means that all your data will be kept private.
Access To Restricted Websites
The best thing about using VPN is that you can get access to restricted websites. There are many websites that are blocked by country and you can not access them by simply using the internet. The best way to access those restricted websites is by using a different server.
VPN Hosting are the best choice when it comes to changing the server and ensuring security. You can access any website through VPN no matter in which place or which country you are.
Easy Data Transfer
We know that getting access to sensitive files securely is very important. It is more important when you are working remotely and you have to deal with your company’s important files. For this purpose, we will suggest you to use a VPN. It will encrypt all your data and the chances of your data getting leaked will be minimum.
If you want more than just hiding your IP Address. Then there might be a room offered by VPN hosting. There are some VPNs that will hide your identity too. They will make sure to increase anonymity. Hence you can work without the stress of your identity getting leaked.
What Are Some Of The Best VPN Services?
We know that it is not easy to find the right VPN. Because a bad VPN can cause many issues too, like getting your data leaked. After conducting detailed research we are here with some of the best VPN hosting services:
- They have excellent server performance and uptime
- They are available for you 24/7
- The average response time by the VPN server is less than 10 minutes
- They have high qualified administrators for your help
- They will offer you premium e-commerce solution
- You can get unlimited bandwidth from Performive.com
- It will offer multi-hop connections.
- You can have access to more than 5,000 servers which are located in more than 50 countries.
- They offer you amazing features like; Nordlocker, NordPass and a dedicated IP Address
- They offer you built in malware and ad blocker
- You can easily install VPN to the router
- They also offer you a team subscription. It is suitable for start ups or small businesses
- They will offer you a free trial upto 2 gb of data
- They provides you with 24/7 customer support
- It is very easy to use as compared to other VPNs
- They are never going to interfere with your browsing activity. It makes it the best option for people who are looking for online privacy
- You get a reliable connection from different servers around 47 countries.
- You can connect unlimited devices on the paid plan.
- You don’t need any configuration, one simple on & off switch is enough
- Every year, TunnelBear performs a third party security audit.
- They are known for their strict no-log policies. It means that you can be relaxed in terms of your privacy
- These are one of the easiest VPNs to use.
- It will prevent any DNS leaks
- They are available on all major platforms which includes; Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS etc.
- The company is also going to offer you a free basic VPN plan.
- They offer you anonymous browsing.
- They have multiple data centers all around the world.
- The company offers you a wide range of dedicated servers
- The plan includes custom control panel options
- They offer you expert-level solutions.
- The prices offered by OHVcloud are very competitive
- They will provide excellent support for the developers
- They are very simple to use
- The have quick deployment
- The server quality provided by them is superior
- This VPN is very reliable to use
- In terms of price point they have a great value
- Their support sources are easy to use.
- It is going to provide you with a high level of security and privacy.
- They will hide all of your online activity and make your identity almost invisible on WiFi.
- The company is also offering amazing protocols for secure WiFi connection.
- It also provides safe connections for your mobile devices and routers. It means that the VPN is going to provide you with full coverage.
- It is also going to provide consistent connection speed across which is going to cover different servers and countries
- It offers strong encryption and amazing privacy features
- Hide. me is also going to offer you a free plan
- It is also going to offer you split tunneling
- The company will offer you fully customized solutions
- They will provide premium support standard
- There are no long-term service contracts offered by them
- The infrastructure of the company is SAP-Certified
- They are also going to offer you an automated cloud VPS solution.
- They are going to offer a great variety of plans to you.
- They contain a sturdy cloud infrastructure
- They are very easy to monitor
- They are going to offer you hourly billing
- They will provide you pure SSD storage
- The company have data centers across 4 continents
- It is the best choice for Linux Experts
- They offer amazing speed
- They will offer you dedicated server plans
- They have great pricing on VPS
- They have a wide selection of hardware solutions
- They provide you with customer support 24/7
What Are Different Types Of VPN Hosting Server Solutions?
We are stating some of the different types of VPN server hosting solutions that will help you choose the best VPN Hosting for your company or yourself:
It is the most affordable VPN hosting solution among other servers. In the shared hosting multiple people use the same server resources. It is the best option for people who have just started their business or have a small business.
Dedicated hosted solutions will provide each customer their own server(s) and related software. They are so much more secure than shared VPN server hosting. But these are more costly. For almost anyone with intentions of VPN hosting, the extra cost is worth it.
VPS (Virtual Private Server)
VPS solutions use technology to segment a single physical server into multiple virtual servers. If you are using a virtual server it means you are not tied to the limitations of a physical server.
And since it acts as a private server environment. It means you don’t have to worry about sharing resources with anyone else. These servers are easy to customize and scale.
Self-Hosted VPN Hosting Servers
In this, you can set your own infrastructure. It will provide you full control over the VPN settings. However, Self-hosted servers require high maintenance as compared to other hostings. Some of the well-reputed VPN software are OpenVPN, WireGuard & Pritunl.
Commercial VPN Hosting
There are many VPN hosting providers that are going to offer you ready-to-use solutions. Any individual or company can avail of the opportunity. Some of the common commercial VPN hosting are; NordVPN, ExpressVPN & CyberGhost.
Commercial VPN hosting is going to provide you with many amazing features; some of those are; ad blocking, malware protection & multi-hop connection.
How Should We Use A VPN Hosting Service?
The three basic factors that you should consider when you are comparing hosting solutions are:
- Where the VPN server hosting is located
- What your bandwidth allocation will be
- Your expected uptime.
It is also very important to conduct due diligence on the VPN hosting company. Your hosting service provider will ultimately have access to a lot of sensitive information, so you have to be sure you can trust them to
- a) not misuse your data
- b) safeguard your network against data breaches.
You can read user reviews, articles, BBB profiles, and any other information you can find to ensure that you are considering a reputable VPN hosting solution.
At the very least, we recommend searching for information on the service providers:
- Customer support
- Overall user experience
- History with VPN companies and their users
- Does the government require them to hold user data – Regional jurisdiction
- History of data breaches or misuse
How Can You Start Or Expand Your VPN Server Network Today?
We know that conducting business in the age of global commerce can be both risky and profitable. A large VPN hosting server network will offer the security and access your company needs to stay in the competition. Start or expand your VPN hosting server network with a hosting solution today and:
- Keep your data secure
- Enhance productivity across international teams
- Secure your remote workforce
- Develop an agile infrastructure capable of defending against evolving cyberattacks
- Cut IT costs
- Prevent revenue loss of up to millions due to data breaches
- Anonymize your workforce
- Work in any country regardless of local Internet restrictions
Are VPNs Secure To Use?
It is the main question that is asked by many people – Are VPNs secure to use? We know that VPNs are going to encrypt our data and hide our IP Address. But the main question is, are they really safe software that we can use?
The answer is no. They don’t work as comprehensively as anti-virus softwares do. They might be able to encrypt all your internet history and protect your IP Address. But they might not be able to protect your device from outside intrusion. That is why you should definitely use antivirus software to protect you from any kind of malware or viruses.
If any virus or malware enters your device then there is no way you can stop it from stealing your data. Even if you are using a VPN hosting you cannot stop it from causing you trouble. Therefore, to ensure maximum security it is very important to use VPN with an anti virus software.
VPN hosting are very effective to encrypt your data. If you are the person who is working remotely and has to handle all the important files of the countries then we think that VPN will be of great help. This way no unauthorized person can get access to your data.
However, we will suggest you make the right choice whenever you are choosing the VPN. Because a bad VPN costs you more than you think. It can get your data leaked or misuse it. That is why we will recommend you to do proper research and look for the client reviews. This way you will get a good and reliable VPN & VPN hosting.
If you still have any doubt then you can feel free to ask us. We will be happy to assist you.
Solving Your VPN Hosting Needs Without The Stress Or Headaches
With locations in Tier 1, 2, and 3 markets, your end users will never be far from your delivery point.
Enjoy bleeding-edge Cloud expertise from a premier Veeam Data Protection partner. Multicloud certified in AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud.
The Agility Promise
Flexible contracts allow your hosting solutions to grow with your company. Start with a single cloud today and morph into a Multicloud or Hybrid Cloud Strategy when your business is ready for it.
Request your expert consultation today
Let our hosting experts walk you through how you can easily secure premium hosting and management services.
"*" indicates required fields
- Excellent server performance and uptime
- 24/7 support w/ >10 min avg response time
- Support center manned by highly-qualified administrators
- Premium e-commerce solutions
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Multiple datacenters across the world
- Wide range of dedicated servers
- Custom control panel options
- Feature-rich, expert-level solutions
- Very competitive prices
- Fully customizable solutions
- Premium support standard
- No long-term service contracts
- SAP-Certified Infrastructure
- Automated Cloud VPS solutions
- Excellent support for developers
- Simple, quick deployment
- Superior server quality & reliability
- Great value for the price point
- Easy-to-use support resources
- Best choice for Linux experts
- Great pricing on VPS and dedicated server plans
- Blazing speeds
- Wide selection of hardware solutions
- 24/7 customer support
- 24/7 professional customer support
- Up to three free domains
- Blazing fast server speeds
- Regularly optimized for performance
- One-click installation
- Great variety of plans
- Sturdy cloud infrastructure
- Easy-to-monitor hourly billing
- Pure SSD storage
- Global datacenters across 4 continents
- Some of the lowest prices around
- Powered by OnApp CDN stack
- No-contract monthly billing
- Unmetered bandwidth with all plans
- Free setup
- Advanced features
- Professional support team
- 100% uptime guarantee
- Blazing fast speeds
- Wide range of high-performance solutions
Find The Right Hosting Solution For Your Business
Learn, Review, & Compare
- How Bare Metal Hosting Solutions Can Help Your Business
- Frequently Asked Questions – Hosting
- Web Hosting Comparison Spreadsheet
- The 5 Best Managed WordPress Hosting Providers Of September 2023
- How To Choose The Right Web Hosting In 2023
- The 5 Best Enterprise WordPress Hosting Providers Of September 2023
- The 5 Best VPS Hosting Providers Of September 2023