Digital Privacy Is A Human Right, Don’t Let It Be Taken From You
How do you safeguard your credit card number from hackers when shopping online?
How do you keep the identity of your children safe when they’re using the Internet?
In a time when seemingly everything and everyone is connected by the Internet, these are the questions that we are forced to answer.
A hacker attacks every 39 seconds, and nobody wants to fall victim.
Best Privacy VPN Of August 2020
- Double VPN encrypts your data twice for enhanced security
- CyberSec technology blocks malware, ads, & bots
- Strict no-logs policy confirmed by independent auditors
- Automatically selects the optimal encryption protocol for your security
- Innovative TrustedServer technology provides essential privacy protections
- Zero-Knowledge DNS - No logs, no DNS blocking, & no third parties
- Instantaneous automatic WiFi security makes every hotspot safe
- Bank-level 256-bit strong encryption
- Completely hide your identity with anonymous payment methods
Odds are, you’re already doing your best to stay safe online. Regularly updating your passwords, keeping personal information off of social media, deleting suspicious emails, using parental controls for your children, etc…
What if we told you that even if you take all of the above precautions and more, your personal information is still at risk every time you connect to the Internet?
The unfortunate truth is that hackers have become too advanced for traditional methods of online security. Even corporations have become masters of collecting our personal data.
Companies are so advanced in their data collection methods that the National Counterintelligence and Security Center felt compelled to warn parents that internet-connected toys may be illegaly gathering information on their children…
These are the days we live in.
Whether it be Facebook, an app on your phone, or even your Internet provider, information about your Internet activity is being collected and sold to third parties every day.
— Ky Olbert 🇺🇸 (@KyleOlbert) October 4, 2019
So, we return to the original question…
Despite hackers becoming more advanced…
And the companies you trust abusing your private information…
How do you keep your family safe and secure on the Internet?
Good News: The Solution Is Less Than $5/Mo, Easy To Use… And Protects All Your Apple Devices At Once!
Every Internet user in the world has the right to a secure, private connection to access the web from. It shouldn’t be your responsibility to thwart off dangerous hackers and greedy corporations every time you connect to the Internet.
You deserve knowing that the identity, financial information, and Internet activity of you and your family is protected every time you go online. No matter where you are or what device you’re using.
Sure, there are some prevention methods you can take yourself, but they’re hardly foolproof, and why should you have to solve a problem you didn’t create?
That’s why we’re proud to be the web’s leading marketplace and information hub for…
Get Secure & Private Access To The Internet From Any Device!
VPNs (Virtual Private Networks) are a breakthrough Internet security technology that provides completely private and secure web browsing.
You can use it to protect your laptop, phone, tablet, and any Internet connected TVs, appliances, toys, or other devices. All at the same time!
The reliable, affordable Internet security a VPN provides is downright essential. Don’t believe us? Well, here are a few sources you might trust…
The FBI, IRS And FCC Say You Should Use A VPN To Protect Your Identity
Just A FEW Of The Benefits A VPN Provides:
- Stay Secure Online – No Matter What: Cutting-edge technologies shield you from hackers and malware, and even block annoying ads.
- Know That Your Data Is Always Private: A VPN protects your IP address and makes sure that no one else can see which websites you visit, the information you enter, or what files you download.
- Enjoy The Internet With No Restrictions: Travelling, studying, or working abroad? Keep access to your favorite apps, websites, and entertainment content, and forget about censorship or bandwidth limits.
- Feel Safe On All Your Devices: You can secure multiple devices with a single VPN — Internet security has never been easier and more flexible.
- Get Assistance 24/7: Award-winning customer service agents are ready to help you all day, every day.
You’ll love having a VPN when you’re…
- Shopping Online
- Streaming Netflix
- Downloading Apps
- Playing Games
- Using Public WiFi
- Browsing The Web
- Listening To Music
See what our CEO has to say about this can’t-miss technology:
Virtual Private Network: A MUST HAVE FOR YOUR INTERNET SECURITY LINEUP
“I think of a VPN as “everyday Internet security.” Their affordability and ease of use is unprecedented as far as digital security products go. Awesome for travelling with your iPad or syncing up with your WiFi router to protect every Internet enabled device in your home. A VPN is one of the few must-haves for your Internet security lineup.”
Michael Gargiulo, CEO, VPN.com
The Experts Are Already Using A VPN, Here’s Why You Should Too
Set against a backdrop of increasing Internet surveillance, data breaches and unsecured public WiFi, VPNs are an essential tool.
Even if you don’t think you’re being tracked online, you are. Your Internet service provider (ISP) can see everything you do.
Though the prospect of having your personal data stolen may seem unlikely, it’s actually far more common than you think, so you should invest in a VPN.
A uniquely powerful tool that you should definitely have in your personal security toolkit, especially in today’s connected world.
So, How Much Does This Cost?
By now you’re probably dying to get started with this do-it-all Internet security miracle service… And you don’t have to spend an arm and a leg to do it.
The fact is, after seeing so many great people being affected by hackers and data breaches, we wanted to make sure everybody who visits VPN.com has access to reliable Internet security at a more-than-affordable price.
That’s why we’re now offering our #1 Reviewed Privacy VPN for 70% OFF! This service is normally available for $11.95/month, but as a trusted VPN.com user, you can subscribe now for as low as $3.49/month!
But, we’re going to do you even one better…
If You Don’t Think It’s The Best Privacy VPN On The Web… Don’t Pay A Penny!
To make this offer truly irresistible, we had to make sure there was NO RISK involved for you.
We’ll throw in a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE with your order of 1 or more months RIGHT NOW. That’s to anywhere in the world, and can earn you up to 30 days of our best VPN for privacy and Internet security FREE!
If you decide that a VPN it isn’t right for you in the first 30 days, don’t pay a thing.
Be sure to jump on this opportunity! Internet security is more important than ever, and more people are falling victim to hackers every day.
It’s not often that a VPN this effective, reliable, and feature-rich is available at a price this affordable. Ever since word got out about the value of this deal, our inbox has been flooded with requests for it.
Most people even buy more than one subscription – try it once and you’ll see why!
Get VPN protection at this special introductory price while it’s still available… there’s no telling how long we will be able to offer this important service for this ridiculous price.
Click the “Add To Cart” button below now, and get the Internet security you deserve right away!
Here’s What VPN Users Just Like You Have To Say!
Up a French mountain when Dr Who was on. So I used my iPhone as a hotspot and streamed to my iPad with a VPN to change my location to the UK. I’ve never felt more like Dr Who. Now I’m going to apply temporal inversion isometry to as much of space-time as I can isolate.
— Gary Gillatt (@Gary_Gillatt) January 2, 2019
Before You Go, I’d Like You To Ponder This For A Minute…
You don’t want to compromise on your family’s privacy or safety, right?
A new identity theft occurs every two seconds.
So please act now… we just don’t know how long we will be able to offer our top reviewed service at this low price, or even at all…
So claim your VPN deal NOW by clicking the “Add to Cart” button, and have true peace of mind your loved ones WON’T go without the protection they need online…
Not to mention, using a VPN is one of the smartest things you can do to improve your Internet security. Claim your VPN deal now!
We’re Proud To Partner With Companies Who Give Back
When you use NordVPN, you’re helping provide a free emergency VPN to human rights activists, non-profit organizations, and journalists working under extensive online censorship or surveillance.
Most folks recognize the need to “fill in the gaps” of their Internet security lineup to make sure their family has the privacy they deserve. Subscribe to NordVPN today and be one of them!
Click the “Add to Cart” button now, while this deal is still available. Don’t leave your devices unprotected!
Read More Articles from VPN.com
- How To Deactivate Facebook (Updated For August 2020)
- Why Comcast Customers Should Use A VPN
- Avast VPN: The Best VPN For You?
- Should I Use A Credit Card To Purchase A VPN?
- Why Should You Use A VPN While Shopping Online?
- Is College WiFi Safe?
- All Of The VPN Protocols Explained
- How To Delete Instagram
- How To Deactivate Facebook Messenger
- The Top User Friendly VPN Features
- What Does Oculus Know About You?
- Should I Get A VPN? Yes, And Here Are 18 Reasons Why
- How Does Identity Theft Work?
- Why A Personal VPN Is Essential Cybersecurity
- The Top Privacy VPN Features To Look For In August 2020
- VPN Encryption: What Is It? How Does It Work?
- The Biggest Risks Of Using Public WiFi
- How To Set Up And Use A VPN At Home